Anyone here use Firefox or Chrome more than Safari on iOS?

Feyl

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2013
Czech Republic
I decided to switch from Safari to Firefox mainly because it looks better and has dark mode but I switched back to Safari. Firefox has basically no 3D Touch features and some websites won’t work properly until you disable tracking protection.

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
I use chrome. My computers are all Windows and I can’t live without sync and handoff. Although I exclusively use Google apps on my iPhone.

wmdunn

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I use Chrome exclusively along with Gmail, Gmaps, and Google photos. Love the Apple hardware, but the Google apps have served me well over the years.

Tech198

macrumors G5
Mar 21, 2011
Australia, Perth
I mostly just use Safari, but i have use Firefox and Chrome.. For some reason i reckon Firefox on Desktop (due too add-ons), but Safari on iOS, because its the default.

Shirasaki

macrumors G3
May 16, 2015
Since rendering engine is the same on all browsers in iOS, I just go default safari most of the time, although screen time works extremely differently than chrome or Firefox (disabled per site!).

Infinite Vortex

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2015
I use Safari mostly. Firefox is usually reserved for doing things that aren't for me and/or if I simply want a browsing data purge on quit. I also use it if/when Safari doesn't do the right thing… if it doesn't work in Firefox it isn't going to work. Chrome I use the least but it has some specific tasks… like my service provider's PVR system requires Chrome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.