Anyone in California have complete tracking info?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snook911, Oct 11, 2011.

1. snook911 macrumors 6502a

My Iphone is en route to Alaska and should be there about 2:55pm. I am trying to find out where it will go next. I'm think it will be a flight from Alaska to Ontario but i don't see any flights scheduled for that.

2. apprunner macrumors regular

Mine went from Alaska to Louisville and i'm in so-cal :(

3. dborja macrumors 6502a

Mine went from Alaska to Louisville also and I'm in NorCal...

4. marcello696 macrumors regular

all shipments will go from Alaska to Louisville, as it is UPS' central hub. For people in So Cal it will go from Louisville to Ontario and then distributed accordingly.

My experience with iPad 1 and iPhone 4 last year

5. jca24 macrumors 6502a

jca24

mine originated in louisville, then to dfw yesterday and was just delivered to my house around 2, wholly f

:apple:

6. NanoXD macrumors newbie

I'm still stuck on preparing for shipment. Hopefully it gets shipped out before the end of the day to get here on time.

7. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

Same here. In SoCal and mines in Louisville right now.

8. Markiie macrumors 6502

Markiie

If its in Alaska I'm guessing Fed Ex? If so it will go to Louisville then 2 day from there to here. You won't get the phone until Friday from what it looks like on other post.

9. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

All West Coast shipments are routed through Alaska. It's the customers center. The key is to watch carefully, I had a new MacBook Pro get stuck (an entire palet of MBP's) there for 15 days because there was a discrepancy in the paperwork. That's not a rare event either, and it has nothing to do with Apple, simply the volume of shipments of all kinds that come through there.

Once it's cleared customs in Alaska then it will be delivered to those in CA quite quickly.

Mines just cleared customs this morning and is scheduled to be in Oakland later tonight. We are right on schedule to receive the phone a day or two early. Just like last year. I really like that Apple uses FedEx, since I get it before 10am the day of delivery.

10. 2010RS macrumors 6502

11. snook911, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011

snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

It looks like they just opened up a flight that going to ontario tonight at 5:11pm. I hope my Iphone is on it and is not going to louisville. This plane has been making trips from Hong Kong to Anchorage to Ontario since 9/27/11. Only once did it go to louisville during this time. Now it could be that this is its normal schedule but I'd prefer to think its been bringing in Southern Californias iPhones

12. 628 macrumors regular

No, I thought that UPS flight #59 was to SoCal but I guess it isn't all the iPhones are going to Louisville Kentucky.. That is what happened to me, mine is in Louisville right now.

13. blondieblue macrumors newbie

How did you order? Are you sure it's going to Oakland?

I'm in So Cal.
    I ordered thru APPLE and mine arrived in KY at 9:28 this morning via UPS.
    Not sure if it will get here via Ontario or LAX... they have both flights arriving tomorrow am.

14. snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Maybe the phone will change planes then. Its looks like flight 59 continues on to ontario at 5:11pm tonight according to the flight schedule. There was one time on the 9th that the plane went to louisville and not ontario maybe your phone was on that plane. It lands in about 20 minutes so we will know soon.

15. Purplepear macrumors newbie

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of my phone here in Oakland. Stuck in Louisville all day so far.

16. AnthonySmith macrumors 6502

AnthonySmith

Ordered at 9 AM, 32GB black, still 'preparing for shipment'.

17. snook911 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mine says still preparing for shipment too. Goto ups.com and track by reference #. Put in the phone # on your itunes account and the tracking info should come up. Once you find out when your iPhone left Hong Kong you can goto http://flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS59 to see what plane your phone is on. Its pretty cool. Mine just landed in Anchorage.

18. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

Im in Nor Cal and as of 9 something this morning my 4S is in KY. I assume the next stop is Oakland and then via truck to my local sort facility at which point it gets placed on a truck for delivery.

Not sure how to find out flight info tho.

19. ITS ME DAVID macrumors 6502

mine came from lousville just landed in longbeach didnt go to ontario im in l.a
    Long Beach, CA, United States 09/20/2012 5:21 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 09/20/2012 3:58 P.M. Departure Scan

20. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Why did you bring up a year old thread????

21. ITS ME DAVID macrumors 6502

22. lionqueen macrumors 6502

i'm in SF, tracking says my phone is in Oakland...just got there about an hour ago.

23. koolhand79 macrumors member

koolhand79

Mine just landed in los Angeles from Louisville.