Anyone know of any DEALS on the 4S?

js81

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
KY
I saw the $49 iPhone 4 deal from Best Buy... question is, does anyone know of any deals on the 4S? I'd be looking for the standard 16GB for AT&T.

AT&T has the 4S refurb for $149, but you don't get a FULL warranty - the 1yr starts from the original date of purchase. Does Apple sell any refurb iPhones directly? I'm going to try to call Sam's Club when I get home (we have a membership).

Thanks in advance!

js81

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
KY
Why not try Craigslist?
Need the lower contract price. :) I'd LOVE to wait for the new model (I'm using a 3G now, lol) but we're having a baby in August and I want to get it before then, even if I decide to just get a 4. Thanks, though. :D

I've seen random sale prices on the 4S. Just watch ads and local signage.
Yeah, been doing that; BUT we live in a small town and there are few options. Basically, its Walmart, Radio Shack, and AT&T store. I can get to a BestBuy or Sam's Club a couple hours a way, though, if there's a deal there.

js81

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
KY
RadioShack- New 4S- $149.99 with 2 year contract
AWESOME! Just what I was looking for. :) Just found another issue, though; my local small town Radio Shack doesn't sell ANY iPhones in store... Great. BUT the store in a nearby town does and its in stock. I appreciate your suggestion! Sounds like I have a little trip tonight.

That70sGAdawg

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2008
Athens, GA USA
AT&T corporate store in the US are starting a trade in program this Sunday. They are offering $170 for a iPhone 4 32GB (with power block and cable) in great shape towards a 4s with a new contract..

YaBoiD

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2011
AWESOME! Just what I was looking for. :) Just found another issue, though; my local small town Radio Shack doesn't sell ANY iPhones in store... Great. BUT the store in a nearby town does and its in stock. I appreciate your suggestion! Sounds like I have a little trip tonight.
Best Buy price matched RadioShack and Target's $149.99 w/2yr agreement price for me. Just another option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.