Anyone not get an iPhone 5 yesterday planning to hit the lines early today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cc2096, Sep 21, 2012.

1. cc2096 macrumors regular

cc2096

So i've been sitting pretty with my GS3 for the past couple weeks, and i've been trying to convince myself that I didn't need another iPhone. Didn't work. So since I missed the launch, and I'm definitely not up for waiting for a 3-4 week delivery, I'm planning to hit the Apple Store today in the hopes that they got refreshed overnight. Anyone else in a similar situation?

For those that are curious (or may have info to share), my plan is to hit the North Point Apple Store (Alpharetta, GA) when they open (plan to be there around 5-6am to wait).

Last time I went for a 64GB 4S, I think i'll be going for a 16GB 5 this go around (what with iTunes match housing my entire music libary, can't see myself using more than 16GB just for Apps).

2. luqtotheman macrumors regular

Do you think they will have some the next day?

I am debating as well but Idk about going that early haha.

3. faiz23 macrumors 6502

faiz23

The apple store will have some for sure. I already talked to management and they have plenty in stock with a 12-3 fedex saturday delievery. Apple don't play games with corporate Apple store just everyone else. This is a small sample of what I counted 50 iphones and it was like 15ft wide. I would say they had a solid 350 phones and more in the back. This is after a full day of customer raiding the store from 8am to 9pm. Apple has plenty of stock but the other stores are tapped out and go to hell for all APPLE cares...stop wasting time and go to the SOURCE....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached Files: