Anyone own Lars & Ivan ‘BoBo’ BK21 ?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by alebar14, Dec 31, 2007.

1. alebar14 macrumors regular

alebar14

I just stared upon this new good-looking Lars & Ivan 'BoBo' BK21 speaker 2.0 set from "What Hi-Fi?" magazine (December 2007 edition) for iPod and could match to my MBP as well.Good thing too they rated it A with an affordable price at around 130 poundsterling (So would be around US$250+ when it hits US stores).

Anyone have heard the quality sound of the speaker (definition, highs, lows, mids, etc) ?

The official site:
    http://www.lars-ivan.com/

Attached Files:

2. quasinormal macrumors 6502a

alebar14, try ebay. Seeing how Australia is increasingly part of New Zealand, the guy might send to you if you ask nicely.

3. paulandre macrumors newbie

4. smarter macrumors member

I'm very happy with my Lars & Ivans

I have The Lars & Ivan BoBo speakers for a month now. I only have the speakers, not the amp.

[​IMG]

I Bought this speakers to upgrade my existing Logitech Z-2300 satellites. The Z-2300 has a very powerful amp and sub woofer but the standard satellites lack a real separate tweeter for real sparkling highs.

[​IMG]

Now I have It all (after tweaking a lot with the iTunes equalizer to keep the bass down.) I really like the sound and clarity of this speakers combined with the punch of my sub woofer.

I also like the absence of an extra amp on my desk, Now I only have the Logitech control unit.

5. Brentmantra macrumors newbie

How did you connect them to your mac, what kind of cables were needed? Did you go directly into the headphone output

6. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

The Logitechs connect via the standard headphone jack.

7. vrieskip macrumors newbie

Hi Smarter,

I bought the bobo speakers but i was wondering what cable you used
    to connect the speakers to the subwoofer because the speakers doesn't have a cinch connection