Anyone play brick bash on iPod?

me hate windows

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
Dont' flame me on this. You probably already know this, but I just found out how to play brick bash on the iPod. Go into the about menu and hold down the middle button for about 10 seconds. You use the scroll wheel to move the paddle. Have fun playing it.

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Cool!

Thats cool, but I dont have one...
Maybe people can start to figure out some hacks for the iPod, and maybe I will get one. I think it isnt enough for the price at the moment.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Re: Cool!

Originally posted by Mac_User
Thats cool, but I dont have one...
Maybe people can start to figure out some hacks for the iPod, and maybe I will get one. I think it isnt enough for the price at the moment.
Yeah, that's what I want in the next iPod...more games! How about DonkeyKong, starring "MonkeyBoy" Ballmer? Or how about DoubleDragon, where you're Jobs and Wozniak taking on the evil Gates empire?
:D :p :D

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Re: Re: Cool!

Originally posted by Rower_CPU

Yeah, that's what I want in the next iPod...more games! How about DonkeyKong, starring "MonkeyBoy" Ballmer? Or how about DoubleDragon, where you're Jobs and Wozniak taking on the evil Gates empire?
Hahaha! I love it! Jobs and Woz starring as the Jedi Knights against the Dark Side of the Force. That would be such a great game!

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
I've tried it.

Its alright. I find it difficult to control the paddle. Plus I played so much Break Out on the original Game Boy (about 10 years ago) that I'm kind of sick of the game.

Good idea though.

Matthew

ilikeiBook

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Cool!

Originally posted by Mac_User

Hahaha! I love it! Jobs and Woz starring as the Jedi Knights against the Dark Side of the Force. That would be such a great game!
Just think! Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Microsoft!

awulf

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2002
South Australia
Re: Re: Cool!

Originally posted by Rower_CPU

Or how about DoubleDragon, where you're Jobs and Wozniak taking on the evil Gates empire?
This could be a great idea for a new game, some game developer should take this idea into consideration. (I would play it)

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Buffy's bedroom
Although I don't own an iPod, I've played the game heaps... it's what I do to keep myself occupied while I'm waiting for a salesperson at my local Apple store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.