Anyone preorder from Target?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redboxcar, Sep 21, 2012.

1. redboxcar macrumors 6502

redboxcar

I preordered a 16GB AT&T iPhone 5 from Target at about 10:30am PST on the 14th... I was 3rd on the list. The mobile manager guaranteed that I would get one on launch day.

Today, I went - and YES, he did have my phone! He said he only received 5 black 16GB and 1 white 16GB for AT&T, and only a handful of other phones.

Only problem is that I still don't have it, as the upgrade server keeps going down and the activation phone number just keeps returning a busy signal. At least he has my phone, I'm OK with waiting until a little later today to pick it up. :D

Anyone else preorder from Target?

2. bokbchoy macrumors newbie

I did on the 14th and they still havent come for my store because of the low preorder numbers. (I called a larger Target in my area and they said they got a couple because they had like 20 preorders; my store only had 3 T_T )
    Kinda pissed right now because on Friday (launch day) one of my friends went to my Apple Store at NIGHT and got out with one. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry.

3. jungle311, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012

jungle311 macrumors newbie

I too preordered at Target, it's now October 1st. Several of my co-workers already have their iPhones (most just walked into an apple store last week). If I didn't do a carrier switch I would have canceled the preorder and just gone somewhere else, but unfortunately I'm stuck waiting. Massive frustration!