Anyone purchase an iPhone 5s in the last few days?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appleii.c, Oct 7, 2013.

1. appleii.c macrumors 6502

appleii.c

Anyone bought the 5S in the last couple of days? if so, did you get a shipping date confirmation? I'm looking to pick one up but not sure what the Est ship would be. Right now Apple.com just says "October". A little too vague for me. Should I just check the local Best Buy's or at&t stores? Whats the quickest way to get one?

Thanks in advance!

2. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

I bought it a couple of days ago through Verizon. I have a 10/14 ship date. Are you buying through a carrier or the $600+ one?

3. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

Instead of hitting the big green Continue button on Apple's store after selecting your configuration click the Check Availability link under the button, that will let you order one for pick up if one is available in your area.

You can also check in store availability online at Best Buy, I found one for my wife that way but when she went into the store they said that one had already been reserved (you can sign up on a waiting list in store) so she put her name down and then later that evening one was available for her.

4. appleii.c thread starter macrumors 6502

appleii.c

buying through the carrier. Don't mind being in contract. I usually dont switch carriers.

----------

Ahh great. I might give this a try. When I check locally online, all the outlets (including apple stores) say none are available. Never thought of the waiting list. Thanks.

5. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

What carrier? It's all carrier dependent. Mind boggling reading this topic.

6. appleii.c thread starter macrumors 6502

appleii.c

Ahh sorry, AT&T. I've got a family plan with them so I'd like to just stick with them. (I'm one of the odd ones that doesn't have much problem with em. And I get a corporate discount through my employer). Have you noticed some carriers have a higher supply than others?

7. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

I think AT&T are definitely the quickest. Which color/gb did you buy? That's a factor too.

8. jetjaguar Suspended

jetjaguar

just ordered a 64gb silver ATT through ATT and got a ship date of this 10/9-10/11