Anyone signing Outlook.com email account to use on the iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PacificBeach, Aug 1, 2012.

1. PacificBeach macrumors regular

Anyone signing up for a Outlook.com email account to use on the iphone? Anyone leaving their @me.com/@mac.com account for the new @outlook.com email account?

2. bp1000 macrumors 65816

I've signed up to reserve my name but i doubt i will use it. I just dont think i could ever leave gmail the way it stands now.

I logged in and the usability was pretty bad. They have decided to re-engineer the wheel with some things.

3. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

4. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

Diversity, secure names, all reasons to get an outlook-account.
    I have different emails for different thinks so I use .live/.outlook on my iPhone; e.g. as connection to social networks. Using mean manly reading; hardly ever sending.

5. TallGuy1970 macrumors 6502

I signed up, but more for the web app versions of Word and Excel than the email.

6. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

I'm using it on my iPhone but my Hotmail account has always been my junk account (signing up for things, etc.) and I doubt Outlook will be any different.

7. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I'm considering it. I was able to get first.last@outlook.com while on gmail I can't. I'll probably try it out for a few days or a couple of weeks then decide.

9. macMD macrumors 6502

macMD

I got one, but I don't think I will use it for more than a secondary account if that. Its really too much work switching everything over to a new email account anyways.