Anyone still waiting on an iPhone that was supposed to be delivered the 25th? (florida)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by guitarevan07, Sep 27, 2015.

1. guitarevan07 macrumors newbie

Still waiting on mine. Preordered from VZW, came via fedex.
    It's sitting in my local Fedex according to the tracking. The tracking shifted to Estimated Delivery : "pending" after showing a 25th delivery at 8:00pm. Tallahassee, FL.
    Hoping it will be on a FedEx truck tomorrow. I imagine some Florida people may be in the same situation.
    Seems absolutely ridiculous. Preordered at 3am EST and all, showed 25th for delivery since day 1. Seemed stuck in Memphis on the 25th.

2. AppleWes macrumors 6502

AppleWes

Did you call FedEx? If they originally quote a 9/25 delivery and it didn't happen I'd give their customer service and call and see whats up, especially if no updates tomorrow. Although I know they always throw the word "Estimate" before delivery date so it covers them as it's never promised.

3. guitarevan07 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, I called, they said it would say out for delivery tomorrow morning. I sure hope so!

4. AppleWes macrumors 6502

AppleWes

Nice! Hope you get it soon! :) :apple:

I'm sure on their site you can sign up for email or text message updates too so you don't have to keep hitting refresh.

5. fsuguy92, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015

fsuguy92 macrumors newbie

I heard that 35 space gray iPhone 6s+'s were found on the bottom of Lake Moskowitz in Tallahassee, maybe that's near you?

6. guitarevan07 thread starter macrumors newbie

I think I've heard of that lake, it's right off of the Taucher Peninsula. Could the FedEx truck have ran off Taucher peninsula into lake Moskowitz?