Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bob616

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I have an iPhone 4S locked to AT&T that I want to unlock and I was wondering if anyone has used the unlocking services on Ebay. If so is there a specific one that you would recommend?

Thanks!

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
I have an iPhone 4S locked to AT&T that I want to unlock and I was wondering if anyone has used the unlocking services on Ebay. If so is there a specific one that you would recommend?

Thanks!

Use unlock_fusion on eBay. I did and it worked great for my iPhone 5 (twice, the first unlock became an unauthorized one after 3 swaps at the Apple store) and my grandmother's iPhone 4 was unlocked without issue.

rmorrison

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2012
MC318LL AT&T 16 GB 4s iPhone.

I just received an iphone 4s 16 GB from a friend that just updated to an iPhone 5 from AT&T. It is in very good condition. He gave me the iPhone 4s for my son. But I have Sprint. Is there someone out there that has a similar problem, but want to move from Sprint to AT&T and willing to swap iPhones? Please contact me at rodolfo.morrison@yahoo.com

macher

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2012
I second unlock_fusion. Fast and easy unlocking of your phone.

Yep, very good seller.

----------

Use unlock_fusion on eBay. I did and it worked great for my iPhone 5 (twice, the first unlock became an unauthorized one after 3 swaps at the Apple store) and my grandmother's iPhone 4 was unlocked without issue.

Are these considered bonafied factory unlocks?

Last edited:

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
Why pay for it? I send a request to unlock my iPhone 4 from AT&T and they did it for free.

macher

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2012
Why pay for it? I send a request to unlock my iPhone 4 from AT&T and they did it for free.

If you buy a subsidized iPhone you have to wait til the contract is up or pay the ETF to get it unlocked.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
I have unlocked over 15+ phones with no issues. Highly recommend Unlock_Fusion and Unlock_Nation. They are quick, reliable and very responsive to any questions. Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.