Anyone want me to pick them up a Chinese character Apple keyboard?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Full of Win, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Full of Win macrumors 68030

Full of Win

I’m going to Taiwan for a week and hopefully will be getting a Bluetooth Apple keyboard with both Chinese and American lettering. I don’t speak or write the language, I’m just doing it to be different. However, I know that many members do, and might like an Apple keyboard to go along with their Apple computer.

I’ll only get one or two extras if anyone want one. The prices are on the Apple.tw website, but I don’t know what they will charge at the store. Based on the Apple.tw site, they are about 4 USD more.

I’m not looking to make money – all I expect to be paid is what I pay and the shipping to you when I return. This assumes that I can find them, but I’ll be going to an Apple outlet (not store) so I fully expect to find them.

If you are interested, drop me an IM before I leave on Saturday. All I ask is that you buy this because you need it, and do not offer it on another website for a mark-up due to its limited availability in the US.

2. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

So as to console the niggling part of you that knows that deep down you're mundane?

:rolleyes: