Anyone with a charging stand for phone, watch & airpods?

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Just looking for something I can put them all on to charge neatly. Some of the ones I’m seeing don’t say they’re compatible for the XR or AW 4 (although I would think if it can charge series 3, it SHOULD be able to charge series 4).

Just wondering if anyone on here has one they’ve used that they could recommend.

Synomenon

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2011
Beststand 3-in-1:
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071WHB8YM/

It'll have three cables coming out of it:
- Micro-USB for the Qi charger for the phone
- Hard-wired going to the Airpod charger
- The Apple Watch charging puck you provide yourself (this is one of the reasons this stand is 100% compatible with the AW4 - you use its original charging puck)

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Beststand 3-in-1:
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071WHB8YM/

It'll have three cables coming out of it:
- Micro-USB for the Qi charger for the phone
- Hard-wired going to the Airpod charger
- The Apple Watch charging puck you provide yourself (this is one of the reasons this stand is 100% compatible with the AW4 - you use its original charging puck)
That one does look nice. I’m not actually looking for one that charges wirelessly though, mainly because I don’t want to take my case off every time I charge my phone.

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
How thick is your phone's case?
Well, it’s a Loopy case, so it’s reasonably thick/dense, and then has a loop for your finger that sticks off the back. I just can’t imagine using a different case at this point. I have had loopy cases on my last 3 iPhones.

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Reactions: Synomenon

ssledoux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
i'm using this one since a long time
https://www.amazon.com/DARMOSHARK-Charging-Station-AirPods-Support/dp/B07HH7ZYGS/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1550553879&sr=8-30&keywords=iphone+and+apple+watch+charging+station

i was afraid if it will hold the weight of my Iphone XS Max, but the surprise is that it holds also the weight of the ipad.

it very cheap, and when you put all of your devices over the night it looks very good.
That’s the exact one I ordered! I figured it was worth a try because it was so inexpensive.