Anyone with a Unibody MBP 15" Retunrend or Regret it??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kp98072, Mar 16, 2009.

1. kp98072 macrumors member

wondering if anyone out there has bought at MBP unibody 15" and returned it for another computer or didint like it? Would love to hear about it.. thanks! :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. shoppy macrumors 6502a

Yes actually I purchased a macbook back in january, then went to kenya for 6 weeks. I used it for the whole time out there and really grew to dislike the machine. Screen was rubbish, which I walked in knowing, and using it with what I do, screen real estate was cramped. My hard drive died on me when i landed in kenya. Fast forward to when I got back and took it in to the apple store, who offered to replace it or exchange it so I swapped it for a 15". Not being happier.

The machine is not actually that much larger, I am used to lugging a 17" around with me, so this is still small.

3. ViciousShadow21 macrumors 68020

ViciousShadow21

i love mine. i do sometimes wish i had gotten the 17in tho. i could use the higher resolution when on the road. it kinda sucks going from the 24" ACD that i have to the 15", but its a good problem to have haha

4. Totti macrumors member

After 2 replacements - I decided paying $AUD 3000 for a laptop with acceptable flaws was not acceptable. Returned 2nd replacement for a full refund.