Anyone with rMB 1.3ghz and British keyboard as yet?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by twynne, Apr 29, 2015.

  1. twynne macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2006
    Location:
    London, UK
    #1
    Might seem a silly question, but I'm wondering if this might be explaining some holdup on BTO rMB models. The reason I ask...

    I have a somewhat unique situation in that I've ordered from the US store, but chose a British keyboard. The plan is to collect it when visiting family in May. I ordered on 12th April, and my delivery slot is still showing as May 15-29 (I chose expedited shipping FWIW). There has been zero change in the status since.
     
  2. usernames.taken macrumors member

    usernames.taken

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2015
    Location:
    Australia
    #2
    Nah, its more likely that the problem is you ordered a few days after orders opened up online.
     
  3. Optimus Rhyme macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2006
    Location:
    London, UK
    #3
    I don't believe anyone in the UK has had a shipment yet. Mine is set to ship from the 8th to the 14th, which I believe is the first order window. I don't think anyone has anything earlier.
     
  4. twynne thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2006
    Location:
    London, UK
    #4
    Thanks both. Finally caved and checked with Apple. They claim the order is fine and progressing normally (though for all I know that could be a standard response).

    Back to waiting... :rolleyes:
     

Share This Page