Anyone with the i5 2.7GHz iMac willing to run a few benches for me in Windows?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by MythicFrost, Jul 10, 2011.

1. MythicFrost macrumors 68040

MythicFrost

Hey,

I'm planning on purchasing the 2.7GHz i5 iMac w/ the 6770M 512MB. I'm wondering if anyone who has that model and Windows 7 installed can run a few benchmarks for me?

The main one I'm thinking of is the Unigine Heaven Benchmark which is a free download. It would also be appreciated if you could benchmark Metro 2033 if you own it. It has a built-in benchmark.

Unigine Heaven Benchmark:
    API: DirectX 10, Stereo 3D: Disabled, Shaders: High, Tessellation: Disabled/Not supported (grayed out), Anisotropy: 16, Anti-aliasing: off, Full screen: Enabled, Resolution: 1920x1080. Click "run".

Access the settings at the top left of the screen and make sure VSync is disabled, go to the "Render" tab and make sure texture quality is set to High and the Filter is Trilinear, and make sure the three options Ambient occlusion, Refraction, and Volumetric shadows, are all enabled.

Save the benchmark to your desktop, open it in your web browser, take a snapshot of the results and post it here.

Metro 2033:

DirectX: DirectX 10, Resolution: 1920x1080, Quality: High, Antialiasing: AAA, Texture filtering: AF 16X. Adv. PhysX: Disabled, Tessellation: Not supported/Disabled, DOF: Not supported/Disabled. Scene: Frontline. Runs: 1.

And once more with the same settings except with Very High quality.
    Take a snapshot of the benchmark results (which automatically open in your browser) and post them here.

Would appreciate it if anyone could take the time to do this. Cheers.

2. MythicFrost thread starter macrumors 68040

MythicFrost