Anyone's phone scruffy?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shenfrey, Aug 7, 2013.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Just wondering, been out nearly a year now and mine has lasted well considering I use it every single day most often. I don't use a ca or protective screen because I don't see the point, I only give my phones to family or friends when I'm done with them anyway.

So is anyone's scruffy or slightly scruffy, or are you very careful and it looks as good as new?

2. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I use a case just because I like how they feel and they differentiate my phone, at a glance, from my wife's phone. This is the first year I haven't used a screen protector and it shows, but only when you angle it just right against the light. None of the scratches are deep enough to impede viewability of the screen at all, but they can be seen, especially with the screen is off. I would estimate mate a dozen hairline scratches ranging anywhere from a millimeter to about a half an inch in length.

3. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

Never used a case, or screen protector, that for me might hinder the resale value, but as I've paid so much for the phone (£629 32gb PAYG O2), I want to use it as intended.

I'm über careful with it tho, and it has very little marks on it, considering it had a few marks out the box on launch day. Although a product should be perfect, I couldnt be bothered with the hassle of taking it back when more marks would be a result of daily used phone.

I'll sell this when the 5S comes out and get the new one on PAYG as well, again with no protection of any kind. Some people are clumsier than others, but I trust myself.

:D