Anywhere to find live, streaming video of the keynote?

Aqua Bliss

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
So seems like most sites (Macrumors, Appleinsider, CNET, Gizmodo, etc.) will be providing live (or almost live) images and text updates from the keynote.

Anyone know if there are any sites streaming live video? Probably not easy to setup and/or sneak in, but I figure someone must have found a way.

If anyone knows, please pass along the URL.

Aqua Bliss

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
You won't find one...MR is probably the best place to follow it. UK users note: 3PM our time.
I swear I found one for the iPhone4 keynote (not 4s), I even remember it was shaky and from some guys phone in the audience... Don't remember where it streamed though.

henrikrox

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2010
do we know for certain apple won't be streaming the event.

They have done so in the past

tiptopp

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2008
Norwich, UK
6pm in the UK

You won't find one...MR is probably the best place to follow it. UK users note: 3PM our time.
Check the MR front page. 8 hours and a bit to go and it's nearly 10am. That'll be 6pm our time...

Apple have streamed a couple, but I tend to watch twitter or news feeds, then watch the video that they usually put up on Apple.com a couple of hours later. Too busy getting my daughters fed, showered, sleeping to watch a stream anyway!

Tiptopp

Shorties

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2007
Southern California
I swear I found one for the iPhone4 keynote (not 4s), I even remember it was shaky and from some guys phone in the audience... Don't remember where it streamed though.
Sometimes if you go to Ustream or another popular streaming site during the event, and look at the most popular streams at the time, there will be one that's a shaky cam from someones phone in the audience. I've found streams for the last couple of events this way.

benjones

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2008
When Apple have announced online ordering will be available for previously launched products has online ordering ever gone live straight after the keynote or is it usually delayed until a few days before official street launch?

maclook

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
I found a stream of the iOS keynote with iTunes Match and iCloud. Whoever streams from inside the place has some cojones.

(I remember everyone writing about how SJ looked really frail and this was probably his last keynote :( )

cpucrash0

macrumors regular
May 25, 2010
Texas
yeah and then they probably got banned for life and won't able able to attend another apple event. I don't think someone would try streaming it because it's too risky.