Anywhere To Get Prices/Titles List Of Books On iBooks?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by -iKris-, Apr 15, 2010.

1. -iKris- macrumors regular

Is there anywhere online that lets you search through the available titles on iBooks? I've got the app waiting in my iTunes for when I get my iPad on Monday, but obviously I can't access it yet...

I don't think there's a way, but thought I'd check!

2. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

No there is no way you can, unless you go to BB or the Apple Store and browse from a demo iPad :p There isn't even a version of the store in iTunes...

3. DrMaturin macrumors member

Yeah, it's a really odd oversight on Apple's part. I'll probably get the 3G IPad when it comes out but it would be nice to be able to just browse the bookstore. After all, you don't need to own a Kindle to find out what books are available on it. This fact helps to sell the Kindle. Why not do the same for the IPad, unless Apple is afraid people will be upset over the limited number of available books.

4. Nitromaster macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Nokia N70-3 Ireland-Opera: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Disappointed this can't be done without using an ipad :( still on the wall over getting one....being able to browse the lists could sway it just over :/