App replacement?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lewismayell, May 8, 2013.

1. lewismayell macrumors 6502a

Maybe i'm not looking hard enough or what ever, sorry if everyone asks this, but I finally got out of the OCD stage of wanting my iPhone how apple left it and i'm looking for free replacement apps, if you could recommend any apps that would be great, I'm also mainly looking for a decent reminders app, thanks

2. TheMTtakeover macrumors 6502

TheMTtakeover

I use Astrid for reminders works much better in my opinion and is cross platform across android. I also use Evernote instead of notes for that reason too.

3. lewismayell thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thankyou, I like it already

4. jclo Editor

jclo

Staff Member

Yahoo Weather is a good choice for a replacement weather app, and Mailbox is a good Mail replacement. If you can catch a few apps on sale Fantastical is worth the money if you use the calendar at all.

Clear is actually a pretty good Reminders replacement and you can get it free via Starbucks with this link:

http://www.starbucks.com/mobilenotification/getitunesredirect?assetID=277

5. annaharris macrumors member

Try “Alarmed” for a reminder, It's very easy and accessible. It would be a better option for you...

6. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

I use CalcBot for calculator. Has a nice tape real history, and Universal so same experience on both iPad and iPhone.