App Resubmission to same reviewer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by steved324, Nov 18, 2011.

1. steved324 macrumors newbie

When you have an app rejected and you resubmit it does it go back to the same reviewer?

If so is there a way to contact a supervisor on the review team to get them to check up on the person on my app?

The original person that rejected my app rejected it for absolutely absurd reasons. It actually looked like he was just making up reasons to reject it. I raised the rating on my app some (exaggerating the rating of it such as giving it mild violence when it doesn't really contain any real violence) and then resubmitted it. It went right into In Review and it has been that way for 72 hours. You can't tell me they would have one tester on one short game for 72 hours, so I think it is the same reviewer. In case you wondered why I asked this in the first place.

2. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I don't know if it goes back to the same reviewer but, from the sound of it, you may want to consider submitting an appeal:

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

4. steved324 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks. I suppose I should probably put it in anyways. I didn't want to do that because it takes a week to get a response, but if it is going back to the same guy chances are he is being a jerk about it because of my sending it back within an hour.

----------

I'm not talking about how long since I submitted it. I'm talking about how long it has been in review (being looked at). I know it takes about a week to get to In Review, but in my experience I have never seen it take much longer than a day from the time it goes into review. Although in some cases I'm sure its possible to be longer. I play through my game from start to finish in 20 mins. I don't think it takes 72 hours to test, but I am waiting and giving the person a chance to finish it today before I try submitting to the review board. I'm just trying to get an idea of if it is the same tester or other options in case it is a spiteful tester.