App store - Updates

Discussion in 'iOS 11' started by RichMSN, Jun 27, 2017.

1. RichMSN macrumors newbie

RichMSN

I have a 10.5 iPad Pro that I've upgraded to the Public Beta (Beta 1) this morning. I have 9 pending app updates but they will not complete.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround or a fix for this?

2. mariusignorello macrumors 65816

Sign in and out of the iTunes Store and restart your device. This happened on my iPad Air and iPhone 6s.

3. digitalexplr macrumors regular

digitalexplr

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Are you getting an error saying update could not be installed? Ive been having that issue on beta 2, but did not on beta 1. Have to use iTunes from update.

5. RichMSN thread starter macrumors newbie

RichMSN

It appears what's happening is that the apps are updating, but the list for update isn't being cleared. Then when I try to update, it fails.

I've worked around this (on one of my 3 devices, the only one having this problem) by deleting the apps and reinstalling them.

6. VSG macrumors regular

Having the same issue. I filed a bug report. Updating through iTunes works but the app list in the App Store won’t get updated either way.

7. Donka macrumors 68020

Donka

I had similar but it looked like a performance issue as icons in the app store were taking an age to appear. Reset network settings and reconnected and it worked fine.

8. Mac Rules macrumors 6502

Mac Rules

Same thing here, apps updated but App Store didn’t register that fact; had to perform a full restart to resolve.

9. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Restart is the first thing I do. Had to restart at least twice a day lately.