App Store won't let me update all of my IPhone Apps.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ttippee, Mar 22, 2011.

1. ttippee macrumors newbie

I originally had a UK based App Store account linked to a UK Credit Card. I since moved to Australia. I bought an IPhone, paid for and downloaded the apps I wanted. When my UK credit card expired, I setup an Australian App Store account and linked it to an Australian Credit Card. Now whenever I try to update the apps I downloaded from my UK based account, I'm prompted to enter my UK account details, and get the message that my UK Credit card has expired. I tried to associate my Australian Credit Card with the UK App Store account, but App Store picks up that the card is a non UK one and blocks it.

So how do I now update my apps that were downloaded from my UK App Store account?

2. jdaniel macrumors 65816

so you set up 2 accounts under 2 different emails? I used the same account and just changed the details I had no issues.. I even changed names to someone elses name once.. its fine.. i have changed countries too... but now.. u have 2 accounts.. 2 diff emails...so email them... see if u can get it merged.. it would have been easier.. if u just edited it on ur own but too late for that now..