App to put the notification center on the lock screen?

iPhone Russ

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
Tx
The Notification center is cool, alive and exciting. I don't want to pull it down all the time. Is there an APP or a way to make the notification center my lock screen so I have an instant window on the world and my days scheduled activites?

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
So iPhone Russ, tell us about what phone and ios you have.

If you can JB then Lockinfo or intellascreenx would work, i do prefer lockinfo. if all you want is the notifaction center on your lock screen then that is the best choice.

I warn you though :D , once you start down the JB path there are tons of other great tweaks. Try the combo of BiteSMS and Lockinfo for a truly great lock screen.

iPhone Russ

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
Tx
So iPhone Russ, tell us about what phone and ios you have.

If you can JB then Lockinfo or intellascreenx would work, i do prefer lockinfo. if all you want is the notifaction center on your lock screen then that is the best choice.

I warn you though :D , once you start down the JB path there are tons of other great tweaks. Try the combo of BiteSMS and Lockinfo for a truly great lock screen.
Awesome. Maybe there is hope after all. I have the iPhone 5 w/32GB. My wife made me get one since we were in the store and we had waited in line for a couple of hours I decided to go ahead with it. She is cool with the iPhone just the way it is and I like almost everything but I need some pyrotechnics and customizability after all it's an $800 telephone.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Awesome. Maybe there is hope after all. I have the iPhone 5 w/32GB. My wife made me get one since we were in the store and we had waited in line for a couple of hours I decided to go ahead with it. She is cool with the iPhone just the way it is and I like almost everything but I need some pyrotechnics and customizability after all it's an $800 telephone.
Well the good news is that with a JB iPhone there are very few limits to what you can make it do, the bad news it will be a long time before there is a JB for the 5 and for iOS6

iPhone Russ

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2012
Tx
Well the good news is that with a JB iPhone there are very few limits to what you can make it do, the bad news it will be a long time before there is a JB for the 5 and for iOS6
How long does it typically take until it it possible to jail brake the new iOS?

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
i agree with the posters that mention both Lockinfo and IntelliscreenX(i have this one) BiteSms and SBSettings are my favorites to have and i sure hope there is a jb soon for the 5. lol!

----------

How long does it typically take until it it possible to jail brake the new iOS?
no one really knows how long it takes so we all just have to be patient...but it is in the works right now. and you can check the hacks section of these forums to find out about them.