App update history in Mojave

Discussion in 'macOS Mojave (10.14)' started by cobracnvt, Sep 25, 2018.

1. cobracnvt macrumors 6502

cobracnvt

When app updates were part of the App Store app, it showed a list "recently updated" apps at the bottom of the window. It's the same on IOS.

Now that some of the app update functionality has been moved from the "app store" app to the "preferences" app, I don't see the list of recently updated apps anymore.

Does anyone know where the list of recently updated apps are in Mojave?

Thank you in advance.

2. casperes1996 macrumors 68040

casperes1996

Apps still update through the App Store, and the list of recently updated is still there. System Software updates through System Preferences, and has no list

3. cobracnvt thread starter macrumors 6502

cobracnvt

When I go to the app store in Mojave and select updates, all I get is "No Updates All your apps are up to date" and nothing else. It doesn't list recently updated apps.
    upload_2018-9-25_18-10-45.png

I do see this option to show updates from an Apple Support doc, but it's buried compared to where it used to be for me.

"Choose Apple menu () > About This Mac then click the System Report button. From the Software section of the sidebar, select Installations and click the Install Date column to sort by date."

4. joesegh macrumors 6502

Mine showed an updated app in that list once I updated it. I think it just reset everything with the new App Store.

5. bogeyman2 macrumors newbie

I was in the dark on this as well but thanks to this post problem solved. Thanks to all

6. getrealbro macrumors 6502

Isn't that handy? I guess we aren't supposed to worry our pretty little heads anymore :rolleyes:

GetRealBro