Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vuziqapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Do i need to explain more? ANY Video YOU want plays for incoming calls ! Free and easy to use :)

Search "Vuziq" in Cydia.

555153_427394193943566_100000189680486_1905006_1713499283_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgnQUcE3euk&feature=youtu.be

Twitter-@Vuziqapp

RocketRed

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2012
So instead of picking up the phone call, i can watch a video a michael jackson dancing...

GENIUS!

Nekcik

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2011
Augusta, Ga.
For those who have tried this application how much different is this compared to Vwallpaper 2 from Skrew? I'm currently using it on my iphone 4S But wanted to hear opinions about it from others who maybe used both though it may be a few pages till someone replies since Vuziq released a few hours ago.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
Am I supposed to IGNORE the incoming call to watch the video or do I IGNORE the video and answer the call???

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Conclusion: worthless app (one of many BTW)

vuziqapp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
So instead of picking up the phone call, i can watch a video a michael jackson dancing...

GENIUS!

exactly

----------

For those who have tried this application how much different is this compared to Vwallpaper 2 from Skrew? I'm currently using it on my iphone 4S But wanted to hear opinions about it from others who maybe used both though it may be a few pages till someone replies since Vuziq released a few hours ago.
search us on youtube and you can see all the video reviews.

----------

Am I supposed to IGNORE the incoming call to watch the video or do I IGNORE the video and answer the call???

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Conclusion: worthless app (one of many BTW)

i think your suppose to answer the phone when the video shows

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
i think your suppose to answer the phone when the video shows

But what IF I want to watch Michael Jackson's "Beat It" instead?

Logically I can not do both. So I guess it depends on who's calling you and whether or not you want to watch "Beat It." :D

loskickking23

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
I downloaded this and my phone began to act crazy. Started freezing and lagging really bad. I removed it 24 hours later and my phone is back to normal.So glad I didn't have to restore... Just my experience with this

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
I'm with the folks that find this pointless... other than maybe from a proof of concept POV. Cudos to the developer for that.

Answer the phone call or not. You are wasting your time and the callers time. In my mind this app is for people who have time to waste, and possibly no jobs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.