Apparently Best Buy is running low on stock of the iphone 4S, some are out of stock!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PacificBeach, May 4, 2012.

1. PacificBeach macrumors regular

Aug 20, 2011
    Apparently Best Buy is running low on stock of the iphone 4S, some are out of stock!

New iphone incoming..........................
  2. braddick macrumors 68040

Jun 28, 2009
    Encinitas, CA
  3. PNutts macrumors 601

Jul 24, 2008
    Pacific Northwest, US
  4. App King macrumors member

May 1, 2012
    New iphone will most likely come out sometime the end of this year.
  5. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Oct 18, 2011
    Planet iPhone
    Also some best buy are Closing their stores so likely that they won't receive anymore shipments.
  6. tigress666 macrumors 68040

Apr 14, 2010
    Washington State
    They're only closing 50 of them (across the country) so that would only explain it if the ones running low or are out are one of the ones being closed (the three near me aren't being closed).
  7. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Mar 1, 2011
    #9 the fall.
  8. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

Nov 15, 2011
    thanks for reading news/tech blogs/anything....

I find it crazy that with the technology at hand, more people don't care about current events. Anyone who knew anything about current events wouldn't even post this. I've probably read 2-3 articles about BB and their store closings and passed up another 10 articles and I don't even consider myself a news-reader/current-event-junkie (though I'm starting to think I'm becoming one).

My wife is the same way. I'll start talking to her about some current event and she looks at me puzzled. I just want to go nuts cause she just doesn't stay in touch with what's going on.... it's frustrating... almost as much as this thread lol
  9. junglesnake macrumors 6502

Oct 17, 2011
    I live in Kansas closest to the bigget bestbuy around and they had 2 black 16 4s and that was it. No whites or any other sizes.