Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flyingkolours

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
I went to the UK Apple Store's website today and saw that they've introduced the £100 off on an iPod with a Mac offer in the UK too (after its success in the US). It's so sad because I've waited a long time thinking that the offer will be introduced in the UK and then couldn't take it any longer so I ordered my macbook on the 20th of last month (July). And this offer now starts from August 1st..missed it by 10 days..:(

The worst part is that I haven't received my macbook yet!!:(

Is there any way I can make use of the offer now??!!

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
:eek: Call! Be very nice...and beg politely.
flyingkolours said:
I went to the UK Apple Store's website today and saw that they've introduced the £100 off on an iPod with a Mac offer in the UK too (after its success in the US). It's so sad because I've waited a long time thinking that the offer will be introduced in the UK and then couldn't take it any longer so I ordered my macbook on the 20th of last month (July). And this offer now starts from August 1st..missed it by 10 days..:(

The worst part is that I haven't received my macbook yet!!:(

Is there any way I can make use of the offer now??!!

PatrickF

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2006
Blighty
Well if it's not shipped yet then you can simply cancel online. Alternatively the distance selling regulations allow you 7 days from the day you receive the goods to change your mind about your purchase.

So if Apple aren't going to be extra nice to you then just cancel (or return) and re-order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.