Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrewjnyc

macrumors member
Original poster
May 16, 2006
The online Apple store says their BT headset ships in 5-7 business days, but I could have sworn I saw at least one post from somebody who ordered theirs and got a shipping notice within 24 hours. Can anyone who's ordered one recently share their experience and confirm whether or not this is the case? I'd really appreciate it.

SteveM8

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2007
My local store had several today

Last night 30 min before close my local apple store had 10+ and today they had full stock as well. Im sure if ordered they would ship quicker than they say.

rikahlberg

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2007
The online Apple store says their BT headset ships in 5-7 business days, but I could have sworn I saw at least one post from somebody who ordered theirs and got a shipping notice within 24 hours. Can anyone who's ordered one recently share their experience and confirm whether or not this is the case? I'd really appreciate it.

You may be better off going to an Apple retail store.

I just picked one up at my local Apple Store (Chestnut Hill, MA) last night. They had at least a dozen on the shelf. Strangely, they are not stocked near the other Bluetooth headsets but instead are with the Apple-brand iPod accessories. And the picture of the black earpiece on the black box does not make it stand out in sea of black and white boxes!

beate

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Ordered 8/2, shipped 8/3, arrived 8/6. Could have even been sooner had 8/4 & 8/5 not been the weekend. Fed Ex doesn't deliver those days.

EriQ009

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2007
I ordered mine this past Monday, 8/6. It shipped the next day, 8/7. Just took a look at tracking, and it says it will arrive day after tomorrow, 8/10. However, I just picked one up at the store because I'm going on a trip tomorrow. The headset I ordered will be returned.

beate

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
just go to a store and buy.. they already have stock..
...maybe andrewjnyc doesn't have a store close by...

Mine is 30-45 min away and I got tired of calling. They'd get some in and then be sold out. Given the frustration, impatience and thought of driving over an hour to procure the device, I ordered. Painless.

chipchen

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2002
Got mine a few days ago. Lasted about 5 hours. Lost it when I went to watch Bourne Ultimatum.

Movie was worth the $10 I paid. Not worth the $130 headset.

Anyone wanna buy a Duo Dock? (that's what they're calling the phone/headset dock.... I do have a DuoDock for sale also though, if anyone wants that one)

drater

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
The bowels of CT
Got mine a few days ago. Lasted about 5 hours. Lost it when I went to watch Bourne Ultimatum.

Movie was worth the $10 I paid. Not worth the $130 headset.

Anyone wanna buy a Duo Dock? (that's what they're calling the phone/headset dock.... I do have a DuoDock for sale also though, if anyone wants that one)

alright movie, tragic accident...sorry to hear that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.