Apple Bumper (3G/S) + Iphone 4 + Sena Ultraslim? Will it fit?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by newbiemacguy128, Jun 26, 2010.

1. newbiemacguy128 macrumors regular

I've been using the Sena Ultraslim for my iphone 3G for awhile now, and i've been wondering if the Iphone 4 will be able to fit into the ultraslim with the bumper case (damn antennae issue!). I'm hoping it will since the iphone 4 is slightly smaller in width and depth according to the apple site. Hopefully this will make up for the bumper?

Anyone got some comparison shots of the iphone 4 + bumper and the iphone 3g?

Thanks ahead of time, just wanna know if i need to start shopping for a new pouch =(

** That 3G/S is supposed to be next to the Sena Ultraslim in the title...(i know iphone 3g doesnt have a bumper case)

2. kultschar macrumors 6502a

I am also a happy sen a ultra fit 3GS user with iPhone 4 on the way.

Will my existing case fit?

3. newbiemacguy128 thread starter macrumors regular

Looks like we may have a hard time finding an answer to this one. Seems like people either

a) Rather have a case then a sleeve or...
    b) Don't own a Sena ultraslim (3G)

I'll ask again though. If anyone has an Iphone 4 with a bumper and an Iphone 3G/S, can you post pictures of them side by side to compare the relative size difference between the two? We should be able to tell if it can fit from there.

4. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

I have a Sena Ultra Slim case and I can tell you that a naked iPhone 4 will NOT fit in it. It's too slim and will slip out if you hold the pouch upside down. A bumper may make it too big to fit, but I don't have one to test-- mine is shipping mid July. :(

5. Uabcar macrumors 6502

Unfortunately the bumpers added width and thickness combined with the rubberized front and back rings, make it pretty hard to fit in semi-tight cases.

I've been using an iKonicedge with my 3gs - with a cheap feather like back cover for the last year. Unfortunately the 4 w/bumper does not fit.

6. Kahalu'u Bob macrumors 6502a

Kahalu'u Bob