Apple Care charged, not watch (SS Space Black with Space Black link band)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Gmouse, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Gmouse macrumors regular

Ordered at 8 minutes after opening on 4/10, got June for shipping date. BUT...my Apple Care charge went through on 4/12--does that mean watch is soon to follow, or, they always charge Apple Care so far in advance?

Thanks.

2. syrinxStarman macrumors member

Were you actually charged or was it just an authorization? Authorizations happened to everyone around that time.

3. Chris31876 macrumors regular

Ordered same watch 42mm space black have dates of 5/13-5/27 I have no charge or anything yet still says processing.

4. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

Same thing happened to me. I think this is a permanent charge.

5. brandon726 macrumors newbie

Applecare Charged 4/24 - Watch Not Yet

AppleCare charged at 7:03 EST today 4/24. Watch, NOT CHARGED. I spoke with Apple, and they said that the "day is young" and that getting a charged item "is a good thing." Wish they would have been able to tell me if my order would move to "preparing for shipment" or when my watch would be charged, but they couldn't. Between this and the cheesy letter the other day saying my watch would be delivered in the next two weeks, I feel like Apple is stringing me along. I would think after a two week pre-order period they could have aligned their supply and manufacturing to give a 2-3 day delivery window. The company is so detail oriented, they know when they will have supply etc..

Anybody else have their AppleCare charged, but not the watch? Approx time between the two events so I have a glimmer of hope or idea? thank you.

----------

Watch ship yet?