Apple Care Plus Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dnelms, Oct 24, 2012.

1. dnelms macrumors regular

dnelms

I went to the Apple store today and bought the $99 Apple Care + coverage. I've gotten my email receipt for the transaction, but the fact I should have a registered agreement is not showing up on the Apple website yet. Also, I figured I may still have to register the agreement, but I was not given any paperwork with a registration number to use. Anyone got an idea as to how long it should take for it to show up on my Apple account? Instant or after end of day processing by Apple?

2. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

it can take up to 5 days to register on your account. Even so, it might be a good idea to call up Apple tech support and ask them about this.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

You shouldn't have to do anything further. Just give it some time to process.

4. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

I did the same thing on Sunday and it was pretty much instant. You're registered automatically right after paying. That's what it says on the receipt.

5. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

where do you go to check the status of this? I'm curious as I've bought one for my iPhone but don't remember the site to check to make sure it's associated.

6. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

7. bwhli macrumors 6502a

bwhli

Mine took four or five days to show up.