Apple Care Plus Question

dnelms

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 19, 2011
McGee's Crossroads, NC
I went to the Apple store today and bought the $99 Apple Care + coverage. I've gotten my email receipt for the transaction, but the fact I should have a registered agreement is not showing up on the Apple website yet. Also, I figured I may still have to register the agreement, but I was not given any paperwork with a registration number to use. Anyone got an idea as to how long it should take for it to show up on my Apple account? Instant or after end of day processing by Apple?

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
it can take up to 5 days to register on your account. Even so, it might be a good idea to call up Apple tech support and ask them about this.

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
I went to the Apple store today and bought the $99 Apple Care + coverage. I've gotten my email receipt for the transaction, but the fact I should have a registered agreement is not showing up on the Apple website yet. Also, I figured I may still have to register the agreement, but I was not given any paperwork with a registration number to use. Anyone got an idea as to how long it should take for it to show up on my Apple account? Instant or after end of day processing by Apple?
I did the same thing on Sunday and it was pretty much instant. You're registered automatically right after paying. That's what it says on the receipt.

Leonard1818

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2011
where do you go to check the status of this? I'm curious as I've bought one for my iPhone but don't remember the site to check to make sure it's associated.

bwhli

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2012
Boston, MA
Mine took four or five days to show up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.