Apple carelessness?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bluedoggiant, Sep 23, 2012.

1. bluedoggiant macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

Apple getting lazy? This is the iPhone 4S yet it is clearly an image of the iPhone 4, as evidenced by the black "break" in the antenna on the top of the phone that was only on the AT&T iPhone 4 :O

Attached Files:

2. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Most people probably wouldn't notice that, let alone know that the black break is even there in the first place. Remember people thought the iPhone 4S was the new iPhone 5 even when compared to another iPhone 4S (in a video posted by one of those late night shows. It was on the front page of MR).

So yes Apple is getting lazy. :D

3. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

I have seen that haha but still, they bothered to update the Maps icon in the image, but forgot that there is still a physical difference between the 4 and 4S? Please

4. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

I don't believe Apple is lazy at all.

However they do seem distracted. Instead of having the confidence they portray to the public, they're reacting to Google, Samsung, and others. When a company launches a legal assault on their competitors, that's a sign they're worried about being good enough.

The Irony is, after all the time I've been an Apple customer it seems like Apple products are better than ever.

Setting aside the issues that come up from time to time. Overlooking what appears to be flagging quality control, an easily resolved issue. Apple is looking good.

I'm looking forward to the day Apple resumes working without lawyers launching scud missiles at the competition.

Apples achievements speak for themselves. they could call off the dogs & do just fine.

5. powrman811 macrumors member

Steve would have never allowed something like this to happen. :eek:

:D

6. Tankmaze macrumors 68000

Tankmaze

Blame it on the web department, but yes this is just plain lazy.