Apple Change Of Plans: It May Be Better To Wait For A New iMac. Look Here To Find Out

Discussion in 'iMac' started by NyMetsFan08, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyMetsFan08 macrumors regular

Hey again everyone I just wanted to say I am sorry but my predictions were wrong my apologies everyone makes mistakes. We all know that the iMac and the Mac Mini were not updated. But think of this why would iWork 09/iLife 09 be release during different times. Last year iLife 08 and iWork 08 were released during the same time. I think Apple had to change the plans. There is an iMac in the works I know it. Why did Apple change the plans? because the iMac was not done. Apple never rushes anything because it has to be done right. They would never sell a rushed computer to anyone if it not done right. You seen Phil Demoing the iLife 09 suite it is done already im sure there nothing else you can do to make it better than it is right now. The change of plan was to stall. Maybe Apple needed more time for the iMac so they figured lets ship iLife 09 at the end of the month. So when they ship iLife 09 they can ship the Nvidia iMacs with them also. It makes it looks better you know.

Also maybe Steve felt he should of released the iMacs at Macworld and that what made the wait pushed too. There is all sorts of reasons. But the most common reason was that they needed more time to work on the iMac. Think of this when working on a new iMac all the parts it requires time the new cooling system, graphics, ram, hd, etc. They figure when the new iLife suite comes out at the end of the month they will need to shut the site down anyway. Then that is when they will put the iLife suite with the new iMacs.

Please keep a reminder it only a guess but I am just pretty confident that is what might happen. Overall, iLife 09 is done it should of shipped with iWork 09 because thats done. I say iLife+iMac at the end of January then we can all clam down and relax. Please comment on what you think. Thank you all again!!! bye.

2. cyrax83 macrumors member

3. Digitalflick macrumors regular

Did not read the wall of text. Sorry. But I know it probably had some predictions in it. puhhlease no more prediction threads from the Mets!!:D :D :D

4. NorrisKillsKids macrumors 6502a

All I know is any time soon there's gonna be a hardware event and we won't have to hope things happen then because we know something will. Yeah its upsetting for those wanting right now and waiting but after their next hardware event we will be rolling in smiles. Can't wait.

5. indiochano macrumors regular

6. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

Even Phil said that this iLife 09 suite ships free on all new Macs a little bit of a hint.

7. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

Not sure why everyone is blaming me I wasn't wrong the rumors site were. I just took what I heard from the rumors site and added it in too one. So im not wrong they were. People are blaming me so now I cannot post anymore?

8. Soxy macrumors member

When did speculation get this wild and baseless, this place used to be full of informed people making sensible predictions that came true more often than not.

Now it's full of idiots who can't even type making rediculous posts and stating them as fact.

I wouldn't care, but there are a lot of people here who take these words as gospel, then end up waiting 8 months after being told updates are a week away, or worse still end up spending thousands.

If you have a prediction, at least back it up with something, I could barely even read your post, absolute drivvle.

9. thoryamaha919 macrumors member

This was tough to read but I made it through. I must say though there will he a mac soon just we are all unsure of a date but we can all be asured that. You do make so very good points though. Just don't give out dates and get the hype up cause if that date comes and goes there will be even more disappointment.

10. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you very much I just want to show my knowledge and what I think may happen which I hope and i'm sorry.

11. NorrisKillsKids macrumors 6502a

Yeah I don't understand why people thought you were saying the predictions. It was clearly from that Nvidia insider scoop.

12. Muler36 macrumors member

you're not knowledgeable if you can predict whats going to happen with the new imacs.

stop posting ******** threads and replies like your some inside source, its embaressing to watch.

13. Digitalflick macrumors regular

Not too sure if this is called knowledge.. more like copy & pasting. :D

14. MyDesktopBroke macrumors 6502

This doesn't make sense.
    Actually, that sort of posting is worse. Why even respond with something like that? If he's considered spam, the mods will contact him.

15. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Jobsy will get better, then we will see new stuff, only he's allowed to release new products.

16. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

Calm down people I am very sorry okay. I am just thinking that may happen that is all please do not take it all out on me. It is coming we all don't know what day it just a thought.

17. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

I am not trying to be an insider at all. We all know something is coming because we have all seen in the kexts that the new iMacs. They are going to receive the nvidia graphics eventually. It not like its not because it is eventually.

18. dvdhsu macrumors 6502a

dvdhsu

Great- but next time please don't post it like a wall.
    Use some spaces and some line breaks.
    Please.;)

19. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

I think I can edit it up let me see.

20. zombie1210 macrumors regular

zombie1210

Wait until 2015. By then some new models will be out :D

21. NyMetsFan08 thread starter macrumors regular

Just wanted to let everyone know I fixed the paragraph format. It is no longer a wall of text.

22. zombie1210 macrumors regular

zombie1210

Still too wordy. Make it a short story instead of a novel.

23. Proteus4 macrumors newbie

"It may be better to wait for a new iMac" has been the line since about the beginning of October. If you want or need one, just go out and buy one.

24. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

guys go easy on him. He hasnt been here long, and doesnt know the volume of prediction threads already out there, or that we see each day.

chill out

to the OP.

take this as a lesson and dont start threads until you can truly back yourself up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.