Apple.com - Bumpers No Longer For Sale - All Colours Will Be Offered Free!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Stiss, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Stiss macrumors 6502a

[​IMG]

That's on the US site. It says the same thing for all colour of bumper so they must be offering any colour for free. To be honest I thought it would have been black only.

It says the same thing on the UK site too. They are not for sale on either site. The only difference is on the UK site the price remains.

I've looked for other cases at a value of $0 and there doesn't appear to be any.

2. 03sho macrumors 6502a

3. Stiss thread starter macrumors 6502a

Haha I know it seems like that!

But I just noticed the changes to there website and thought I'd share.

People also speculated that only the black bumper would be offered for free, it appears not so again I decided to share!

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

4. 03sho macrumors 6502a

Haha, no worries.

I guess people will have to be quick if they want a free bumper as I'm guessing most people would go for the bumper instead of a case.

5. matthewhotdude macrumors regular

Wonder how many of these they have produced and what the wait times will be.

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Glad that they are stocking up, hopefully it will mean wait times won't be so long. I am waiting to see what cases they are going to have as a part of this promotion before I decide what to get.

7. pfft macrumors regular

I was in the Cardiff Apple store last night getting my old 3GS swapped before I sell it and nearly bought a bumper, couldn't be bothered though and there were shelves full of them.

Decided to go back today and get one but alas, they were all gone.

Poo.