apple.com return iPhone 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KG5429, Oct 3, 2014.

1. KG5429 macrumors member

I got a iPhone 6 plus from apple.com that was delivered on 9/24. I am considering returning. Is my 14 days from the date of shipment or delivery? If so how does apple associate at the store know my phone was delivered on 9/24?

2. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

14 days from the day you receive it. I'm sure they can look up that info easily.

3. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

4. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

I guess he wants a Samsung Galaxy S Alpha Note Gap Stuff Pen Tab 5.3

5. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

If you log on to your account online, you can see what the date that the phone has to be returned by.

6. Gizah macrumors newbie

You sound butt hurt

7. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Congratulations on not picking up on sarcasm

8. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

I thought it was funny. :D
    Android naming conventions... lol!

9. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

An Apple employee told me it was from the date it ships. I said "what about all the shipments getting held up in China? If you receive it in 10 days, then you will only have 4 days left to return?" She kind of laughed and said they would take care of people who had problems getting their phones shipped. So who knows ;)

10. Millionaire2K macrumors 6502a

Um, I know. It's 14 days from when you GET the phone.

11. darkonex macrumors member

Heh I'm thinking at this point I may return mine too and go back to my 5. I'm not as impressed with the iphone 6 as I thought I'd be, it's just definitely not seeming to be worth a $750 investment over my 5. I was holding my 6 just this morning for maybe 10 min in bed reading through news articles and found my hand getting sore, this never happened with my 5. I don't care much for the shape of the new phone, I think it's way too thin and don't like the beveled edges. Wish they'd just kept the thickness and shape of the iPhone 5, probably could have put a better batter in there too. I dunno, it's only been 2 days for me but so far color me not impressed, I'll give it another week.

12. HenryDJP macrumors 603

Why did you buy it in the first place?

13. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

To try it out maybe?

14. darkonex macrumors member

This. I'm not saying it's a bad phone at all, and maybe I'll change my mind in a week. It's certainly powerful, faster, bigger screen, seems to be well built, etc guess I just overhyped it for myself. I'm pretty sure my 5 would be good for another 2 years and I can then make a much bigger jump to 7 when it comes out, and I'm hoping they may do some sort of redesign with the bezels to make them smaller while still bigger screen. I dunno, we'll see how I feel by next weekend.

15. davidgnomo macrumors 6502a

davidgnomo

This, definitely ... hope you're not a doctor ...

16. HenryDJP macrumors 603

See, the problem with both of you is you want to upgrade to the next new phone and especially the The 4.7 inch iPhone 6 which in my opinion it is not much of an upgrade from the 5S. I came from the iPhone 4S and bought a iPhone 6+, now that's a major upgrade. But I also waited three years before I got a new phone. Sometimes people should wait until something major is released or at least until something is far better than what they have. You got caught up in the hype. When you upgrade to next years new thing you're libel to be disappointed. So you guys are doing the right thing, return your 4.7" iPhone 6. Am I correct in saying that you ruined your upgrade option since you bought the iPhone 6 just to try it out only to return it in the end? Or did you just buy the phone full price?

17. darkonex macrumors member

No you have 14 days to return with no penalties.

18. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

I'm satisfied with my 6. I bought a 6+ and I disliked it. So to each is their own. What you stated only applies in your situation, as what you said doesn't reflect me.

19. HenryDJP macrumors 603

Did you mention anywhere on this thead until now you returned your 6 Plus for a 6? Also maybe you shouldn't be answering questions directed at other people. :rolleyes:

20. thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

It's because your post above was referred to both me and the OP.

21. HenryDJP macrumors 603

My original question was towards Darkonex, not you. I asked him why did he buy his phone in the first place. You felt the need to answer for him by telling me maybe he want to try it out. You brought yourself into a conversation suggesting that you have an iPhone 6 and wanted returned it also. My mistake for assuming. Just please allow others to answer questions directed at them. Problem solved.

22. Gizah macrumors newbie

Congratulations on not picking up on sarcasm.

23. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Congratulations on ...
    I'm out.