(Apple.com) T-Mobile ONLY Iphone 6 Plus 10/14-10/21

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deemcey, Sep 30, 2014.

1. deemcey macrumors regular

Let's start this new thread to monitor all Apple.com T-Mobile orders. I ordered an Iphone 6 Plus 64gb Gold T-Mobile on 9/14 with a delivery estimate of 10/14-10/21. I've read on other threads that the 10/13-10/20 has begun shipping. Any of you guys with an estimate of 10/14-10/21 seen any movements from their order status?:(:(:(:(:(:(

2. diegonzo macrumors member

I ordered a 6+ 64GB Space Gray (T Mobile) through Apple Store on September 15th... Got same delivery estimates as you (14-21 October) and still processing... No real movement. I really hope we can have it next week at least... :(

3. deemcey thread starter macrumors regular

Do you think the delayed is because of the phone being t-mobile?

4. diegonzo macrumors member

I think that could be the reason... I have followed different threads and this seems to be the common reason between the ones not receiving updates. If this is the reason I'd be very disappointed...

I still want to believe we will get a surprising update soon... But that's just me being optimistic! Haha.

5. diegonzo macrumors member

So far no changes... now I'm wondering if due to holidays, I shouldn't expect anything in the upcoming days... anybody else with better luck?