Apple customer service bashing..........

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by famous600, Oct 1, 2012.

1. famous600 macrumors 6502a

famous600

So many posts on here are just bashing Apple, so thought I would share a good story with you.

Months ago I plugged my old 3GS in to charge overnight, I woke up in the morning with the charger and bottom of my 3GS completely melted! No idea what happened or how. On the way to work I sent an email to Tim Cook explaining what happened and if this was a known issue? Well an hour later I got a call at work from Apple, how they got my work number I have NO idea. At the end of the day I sent my iPhone and charger in and picked up a new 3GS/charger at the Apple store. Excellent customer service in my opinion. Just got tired of all the bashing!

2. The Tos macrumors 6502a

I agree with you. I have never had a problem taking anything back to apple or getting anything exchanged from the "genius" bar. No complaints here.

3. famous600 thread starter macrumors 6502a

famous600

Good!

4. pure3d2 macrumors 6502

This reminds me of a story that a realtor once told me. He said that his brother in law was a headhunter working to recruit some special talent for Apple. He was in the process of narrowing down the list of candidates.

Apparently, he was not doing it fast enough. One night, he received a phone call at his home around 11PM from Steve jobs. His home phone was unlisted, but of course if Apple needed it, they'd have some way of finding it.

Or maybe the realtor told me a complete BS story to distract me into looking at more houses with him. :)