Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

A week ahead of Mother's Day, Apple has launched a new commercial centering around a collection of images and video of mothers interacting with their children. The spot continues Apple's "Shot on iPhone" advertising campaign, with each piece captioned by the amateur iPhone user who captured the moment.

Apple began its "Shot on iPhone" campaign early in 2015, showcasing images collected from both professional and amateur photographers around the world. More recently, Apple's iPhone campaign has focused on portraying the features of the device, like Touch ID and Siri.

Article Link: Apple Debuts New 'Shot On iPhone' Ad Celebrating Mother's Day

Reactions: wanderinghome

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
It's cool Ad and all, but why did apple get rid of apple app card? I would like to make an ecard with an attachment of a video like that Ad.

Reactions: henry72

tw1ll

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Life is beautiful, but not because it is shot on an iPhone. Apple cheapen these images because they are used to elict a positive reaction to their company that is unjustified. Get real people, Apple and it's overpaid executives exist to enrich it's shareholders, not magically make the world a better place.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Brilliant! Just bought another 3 Iphone's because of this commercial... one of the most revolutionary and innovative commercials I've ever seen.

Let's see how many fall for this post.....read the avatar and post people.
[doublepost=1462139033][/doublepost]Cute add. Mum still says iPhones are way too expansive :p

She gets my hand me down iPhones .

Dr.Chroma

Suspended
Apr 11, 2016
Let's see how many fall for this post.....read the avatar and post people.
[doublepost=1462139033][/doublepost]Cute add. Mum still says iPhones are way too expansive :p

She gets my hand me down iPhones .

Right. I think a few Users already pointed this out. The word 'Innovative' used in text for and 'their' Username. Spamming is not uncommon on Macrumors.

rdlink

macrumors 68040
Nov 10, 2007
Out of the Reach of the FBI
Cute add. Mum still says iPhones are way too expansive...

Glad you liked the add. I agree, because I prefer adds to subtracts. And if your Mum says the iPhones are way too expansive perhaps she should try an iPhone SE. They're not as expansive as 6S Plus. They're about 2.5 inches less expansive...
[doublepost=1462142185][/doublepost]
Right. I think a few Users already pointed this out. The word 'Innovative' used in text for and 'their' Username. Spamming is not uncommon on Macrumors.

Rather than spamming it's more like trolling. If we just ignore him he'll go back under the bridge.

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
With the best New York Ad Agency in the world, it's a good thing Apple's pulling out all the stops. The competition is breathing down Apple's neck... they better get it while they can.

Reactions: BruceEBonus
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.