Apple EarPods

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by famerdave, Sep 15, 2012.

1. famerdave macrumors member

Where can I pick these up? I know I can order them online, but I kinda would like to pick up a pair today? Would Wal-Mart or Best Buy have them? Or will I need to drive 2+ hours to my Apple Store?

They look awesome, and the reviews say they are great!

Are they better than Apple's In-Ear Headphones, or should I still buy a pair of them?

2. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

I ordered online from the Apple store and got it the next day, free shipping. It came a day ahead of when they estimated delivery.

For me, they are much more comfortable, stay in my ear better and sound good. I am very happy with them.

3. BB.King macrumors regular

For $30 to $50, there are lots of good aftermarket headphones to chose from. I don't mind getting a pair included with the new iPhone, but not sure it is worth over 2hrs drive.

Check out the Head-Fi's Summer 2012 Buying Guide if you want more info.
    Link

4. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

JVC FX 101 cost $20 on amazon and are rated HIGHLY on headfi. Excellent bass and mid tones.

5. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I'm thinking about checking the semi-nearby Apple Store today since I have lost all my earbuds with the volume switch. The ones I have either came with my darn original iPhone or an iPad, and one of them I can't get angled right to get the full sound. Arrgh.

6. famerdave thread starter macrumors member

I was hoping someone has been to BestBuy or Walmart. Guess they don't have them yet though. :/ My Walmart doesn't even know what the iPhone 5 is, and its a supercenter with a decent electronics department.