Kinda need some more time to decide whether I want to extend my AppleCare or not. Even buying it off the net seems quite expensive. Anyway, Apple's website tells me that my warranty ends on the 1st of June 2009 but I bought my Macbook Pro on the 3rd of April 2008. Which one should I go with? Will I be allowed to extend my AppleCare if I buy it on the 4th of April?