Apple Executive Customer Service...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Westin, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Westin macrumors regular

Well... I have been dealing with a lady from there for a long time now, she has been a huge help over the last year for various things... got my iPhone replaced for a brand new sealed one, got my macbook pro casing replaced for free, and so forth... Anyways, I would like to send her a thank you letter but really have no idea where to send it... any ideas?

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Send it to sjobs@apple.com

ECR filter the mail that comes through there, some go to Steve, most will be handled by the team.

3. Randy09660 macrumors newbie

Can anyone help me with update info on who to contact at Apple Executive Customer service? I have gone through a bunch of people trying to get my Mac Pro fixed. It was messed up during warranty they had it just before it ran out. The case ended up getting damaged they replaced the case for free, but I was worried of internal components would be damaged. Since then the Hard drive went bad, then some RAM, now video card & power supply. I have written to tcook@apple.com & sjobs@apple.com still no reply. Anyone have any other info phone numbers?

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

You have your representatives name, and hours of work. I don't think you are going to get details of address etc. The Executive team work from various places in the States, the UK etc.

I'd just send her an email thanking her, it's what I do.