Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeMo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2020
iPhone X 16.5/Watch 4 9.5.

Since updating both, it's gone slightly mad. The Health App knows I have been busy but seem to think that 12 days is any streak I have.

Phone and watch have been rebooted. I don't see the need to nuke & pave the watch since the phone thinks in similar ways.....

Is anyone else seeing the same or similar? Any tips to force a re-index somewhere? Health data is in iCloud FWIW, I may try taking the Health App off the phone and reinstalling it.....

20230530_073905000_iOS.jpg

webbga

macrumors regular
Feb 22, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
iPhone X 16.5/Watch 4 9.5.

Since updating both, it's gone slightly mad. The Health App knows I have been busy but seem to think that 12 days is any streak I have.

Phone and watch have been rebooted. I don't see the need to nuke & pave the watch since the phone thinks in similar ways.....

Is anyone else seeing the same or similar? Any tips to force a re-index somewhere? Health data is in iCloud FWIW, I may try taking the Health App off the phone and reinstalling it.....

View attachment 2209470
Same thing happened to me the update prior to this. It seemed to resolve itself in a few days

Reactions: dz5b609
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.