Carrier Apple iPad Air Wi -Fi + Cellular vs Apple iPad Air 2 Wi -Fi + Cellular AT&T!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by snow755, Oct 25, 2014.

1. snow755 macrumors 6502a

snow755

hi

am saveing up my $ right now so i can get me a LTE ipad air from AT&T this will be my 1st ever cellular ipad

so i want too here from you guys on what i sould do and what would be the best deal

AT&T has the ipad air 1 for 529 is the ipad air 1 LTE still a good buy?

why the new ipad air 2 at AT&T for 629 wish is $100 more then ipad air 1 so is the ipad air 2 worth other $100?

note i can not do the 2-year Contract has they would need a $750 deposit so am getting this off contract price

on a side note if i did verizon wireless i would if i wanted too get the ipad air 2 on there verizon i would olny have too pay $400 deposit but i would olny be able too get the ipad air 2 on edge

so i got some ideas but this dont no wish one to go with yet

AT&T and playing 529-629 and olny pay 50 per moth wish would be the cheaper idea

or pay verizon the 400 deposit and get it on edge and have a bill about 60 to 70 per moth

so its hard too pick right now on what i want too do

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

The iPad Air 2 is a much better buy at onto $100 more. Since it seems you're on a budget, the Air 2 will perform better for a longer time.

3. Closingracer macrumors 68020

Honestly depends on usage. If your web browsing and Netflix and gaming and don't needed the latest I'll with the iPad Air 1 because it is still a great tablet. The only reason why you'll want the iPad Air 2 is for 2gb better A8x cpu and the latest and greatest display and camera . The air 2 display is fused to the lcd which makes it impossible for dust to get ip under and produces a better picture.

Unless you really want the iPad Air 2 I would go with AT&T and get the cheaper option

4. snow755 thread starter macrumors 6502a

snow755

god point there i would all so be useing my ipad air 2 AT&T LTE a lote more

i all so have a perpaid window phones that will be drop too $45 per moth has i will not be useing the LTE on that has march any more my LTE will be on the ipad air 2

----------

thanks i will be saveing up the $100 more and get the ipad air 2 i want some in too last me a long time