Apple iPhone order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tennisfan13, Sep 17, 2012.

1. tennisfan13 macrumors newbie

I put this question in a new thread as I don't think it applies to the Apple store pre-order form.

I attempted to buy my iPhone 5 at 2:12 a.m. CT on Friday. I couldn't log into my account. I kept hitting "enter" and clicking the "log-in" button, but Safari on my MacBook would not move. It just stood there like it was idle.

I decided I just needed to buy it, so I placed my order with the email address that is attached to my account. It didn't give me any error message or anything like that. I got the confirmation email to the email address that is attached to my account, but when I log into my account, it doesn't show the order.

The order is "prepared for shipping," it's set to be delivered 9/21, AT&T shows my upgrade, the money on my credit card is processing, so the order went through under the email address that is hooked up to my account.

My question is, is there anyway to get my ordered # moved under my Apple account? Again, I used the email address associated with my account, but just didn't log into my account to place the order. I'm asking here because hold times for Apple are longer than I can be on hold. Thanks for the help!!

2. Mutherluver macrumors member

i called apple and asked this exact same thing, apparently they cant change it once the order has been placed. just have to wait it out!