Apple is GONNA SELL A TON of 4S'ssss!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theperipheral, Oct 4, 2011.

1. theperipheral macrumors 6502

First of all, I want to say "EFF YOU" to Apple for pulling this nonsense. Thanks for nothing.

2. I will be willing to bet that Apple IS going to sell a balls ton of these phones...not because they are any better than the 4, really, but because of all the new Sprint customers that are going to jump on board. That'll be there saving grace, the only reason they'll be able to brag about sales on this phone.

What a sad display. lol.

2. iEnvy macrumors 65816

iEnvy

As I hate to see Apple make any profit on this bull$#!t of a product, they're certainly going to make a lot of money from Sprint customers. *sigh*

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

They're going to sell a ton because it's a good phone regardless of what the size queens think.

4. naths macrumors 6502

only to fanboys!!!...its 2011...not 2007....3.5 is just to small today.....

5. j4bles macrumors member

People seem to forget that this same thing happened with the 3G and 3GS. How can you say it's not any better than the original iPhone 4? It has twice the processing and graphics performance for a start.

WTH is wrong with you ungrateful people?

6. f00f macrumors 65816

7. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Apple could have announced today that they were re-releasing the first gen iPhone with the same specs and it would be the biggest selling iPhone of all time.

8. darngooddesign macrumors G3

If it had the original resolution.

9. msb3079 macrumors 6502a

msb3079

It's not worth upgrading from the 4. 90% of users won't see the benefits.

10. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

I think we all got over excited about a new design, but the hardware in the 4S actually is pretty spectacular. It's going to run so damn smoothly and everything, including web browsing will just feel a lot snappier. The possibilites for new apps are even greater, with even more awesome graphics and RAM. Then there's a camera that takes 8MP stills and 1080p video.

I bet you it feels like a whole new phone when you get to use it.

11. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

The upgrade itself isn't anything special, as I've said a billion times...if iOS5 runs perfectly on the 4, what is the point of getting a 4S? The only thing it's got is Assistant, which is going to end up like Facetime...useless. The big screen would've helped differentiate it from the retard downgrade and given people at least ONE thing to actually see as an upgrade.

12. SenseiPhone macrumors regular

your fingers getting huge in 2011?

Well, mine is still the same

13. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

the 3g was a toy. the 3gs brought a serious phone in. the 3g was slow as ballz, the 3gs was very fast, had video, had a better screen, had better map features, voice control...blah blah balh...tons of things.

the 4S has assistant. that's the only thing that you get with a 4S that you don't get with the 4. oh and 64 gigabytes...which would be nice, except for the fact that the images and the video take up almost 2 times the amount of space as they did before...which is going to take up more of that 64 gigabytes than you can imagine.

14. naths macrumors 6502

screen to small mate....3.5 was the size to have...not any more....

15. salacious macrumors 6502a

lol im a video producer, it makes me laugh that people think 1080p actually means higher quality.. the difference in quality will be minimal compared to the 4minus-s

16. born4sky macrumors 6502a

born4sky

because it is.

17. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

I completely agree with you. I won't be upgrading, but the "gotta have the latest"s will be pre-ordering 'em as fast as they can.

Just can't make that leap.

18. vachargerfan macrumors regular

They might sell a crap load, but I won't be one of those people lining up to get one. Hopefully the 5 will be something I want

19. NachoGrande macrumors 6502a

I'm giving a negative for saying the phrase "balls ton" it just sounds dumb...

20. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

Obviously not a very good one. I can tell the difference.

21. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

22. gadget123 macrumors 68000

and what 5" phones next year?

Come on! :rolleyes:

If you have an Ipad or any tablet then you would know you don't need a 4" phone. Having seen them they are way too big.

Can't admit Apple got the 3.5 inch right? I doubt people got the Galaxy S2 for the screen size just as people won't be put off by the Iphone 4S screen.

It's good standard! :D