"Apple May Have To Launch iPhone 6 Sooner Than Expected"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ishimaru, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Ishimaru macrumors 6502a

2. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

Lol, judging by the sales, it appears Samsung needs to release their "Next Big Thing" because their last one is kinda fighting for the iPhone's shadow lately

3. darster Suspended

The best part is they can use the $1.1 billion they won from Samsung to build the next one. :D

4. astral125 macrumors 6502

iPad mini computer. This is the worst informed article I've seen in a while.

5. darster Suspended

Samsung? Never heard of them.

----------

Had to make a correction to the article.

If Apple ends up releasing the anticipated iPad Mini computer next month, it will be obvious that Apple wants to OWN the budget tablet market.

6. iALLOUT4eva macrumors regular

iALLOUT4eva

This lulz

7. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

LOL

Apple have a product that is selling out faster than they can make it, Apple fans are starting to despair and even get angry because of the lengthening delays in supply, yet that moron thinks Apple are in such trouble because of Android. Samsung would love to have a handset that sells like the iPhone 5 in their inventory.

The whole world seems to want an iPhone 5 (and lots of people are struggling with that)

What a laugh.

8. craftytony macrumors regular

craftytony

As an iphone owner it amazes me how much the opposition loves to attack the iphone over any possible thing they can find. Pointing your phone at bright sunlight will produce a purple haze....Why are you pointing your phone at direct sunlight? Maps are messed up.....So far they have worked fine for me and according to tests they are using 80% less data than google maps. In my opinion the new apple maps blows away the google maps we were stuck with before. Aluminum scratches....this one has to be the funniest, I mean when did apple say aluminum was unscratchable? lol

9. Coldsnow, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012

Coldsnow macrumors regular

That's a good point you have there AppleFan91. Did you know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 was released months before the iPhone 5? :confused: Are you aware?

1. The purple effect in photo's are actually caused by the glass color of the lens. You can turn over your phone and see, and no, it's not when you point in directly at sunlight, it's wherever sunlight affects your photo in the brightest area.
    2. Google Maps will always be far better than Apple's efforts of re-creating it.
    3. People are receiving there iPhone's CHIPPED and scratched, it's not them who's doing it. It's the lack of quality control wherever they are making the phones, which should not be happening.

10. Nathan576 macrumors member

they dont need to release the iphone 6 sooner, they need to release ios 7 sooner

11. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

People said the same thing about iPhone 4 when Antennagate emerged.

12. gadget123 macrumors 68000

Why quote it?

It's just a blog from an Android fan.

iPhone 5S in October 2013 with NFC, 1080p front Facetime, Faster processor, 12 mega pixel camera would be enough to keep Android phones at bay.

13. KnightWRX macrumors Pentium

KnightWRX

Why do you say that ? Even though the wording is strange, the iPad mini would be a computer, same as the iPad. Unless you're thinking it's going to be an oven or a pencil or something ?

I'm willing to bet Apple wouldn't deviate that much and just make it a smaller version of the iPad, which is a tablet form factor computer.