"Apple May Have To Launch iPhone 6 Sooner Than Expected"

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
Lol, judging by the sales, it appears Samsung needs to release their "Next Big Thing" because their last one is kinda fighting for the iPhone's shadow lately

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
The best part is they can use the $1.1 billion they won from Samsung to build the next one. :D

astral125

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2011
If Apple ends up releasing the anticipated iPad Mini computer next month, it will be obvious that Apple wants to compete in the budget tablet market.
iPad mini computer. This is the worst informed article I've seen in a while.

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
Lol, judging by the sales, it appears Samsung needs to release their "Next Big Thing" because their last one is kinda fighting for the iPhone's shadow lately
Samsung? Never heard of them.

----------

Had to make a correction to the article.

If Apple ends up releasing the anticipated iPad Mini computer next month, it will be obvious that Apple wants to OWN the budget tablet market.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
I came across a very silly article stating because of Android, Apple needs to release the "6" sooner than expected. Just dumb...sigh.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2012/10/ap...-launch-iphone-6-sooner-than-expected-report/

I found the article by looking up AAPL and seeing it under News. *shrug*
LOL

Apple have a product that is selling out faster than they can make it, Apple fans are starting to despair and even get angry because of the lengthening delays in supply, yet that moron thinks Apple are in such trouble because of Android. Samsung would love to have a handset that sells like the iPhone 5 in their inventory.

The whole world seems to want an iPhone 5 (and lots of people are struggling with that)

What a laugh.

craftytony

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012
Sycamore, IL
As an iphone owner it amazes me how much the opposition loves to attack the iphone over any possible thing they can find. Pointing your phone at bright sunlight will produce a purple haze....Why are you pointing your phone at direct sunlight? Maps are messed up.....So far they have worked fine for me and according to tests they are using 80% less data than google maps. In my opinion the new apple maps blows away the google maps we were stuck with before. Aluminum scratches....this one has to be the funniest, I mean when did apple say aluminum was unscratchable? lol

Coldsnow

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
That's a good point you have there AppleFan91. Did you know that the Samsung Galaxy S3 was released months before the iPhone 5? :confused: Are you aware?

As an iphone owner it amazes me how much the opposition loves to attack the iphone over any possible thing they can find. Pointing your phone at bright sunlight will produce a purple haze....Why are you pointing your phone at direct sunlight? Maps are messed up.....So far they have worked fine for me and according to tests they are using 80% less data than google maps. In my opinion the new apple maps blows away the google maps we were stuck with before. Aluminum scratches....this one has to be the funniest, I mean when did apple say aluminum was unscratchable? lol
1. The purple effect in photo's are actually caused by the glass color of the lens. You can turn over your phone and see, and no, it's not when you point in directly at sunlight, it's wherever sunlight affects your photo in the brightest area.
2. Google Maps will always be far better than Apple's efforts of re-creating it.
3. People are receiving there iPhone's CHIPPED and scratched, it's not them who's doing it. It's the lack of quality control wherever they are making the phones, which should not be happening.

Last edited:

gadget123

macrumors 68020
Apr 17, 2011
United Kingdom
Why quote it?

It's just a blog from an Android fan.

iPhone 5S in October 2013 with NFC, 1080p front Facetime, Faster processor, 12 mega pixel camera would be enough to keep Android phones at bay.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
iPad mini computer. This is the worst informed article I've seen in a while.
Why do you say that ? Even though the wording is strange, the iPad mini would be a computer, same as the iPad. Unless you're thinking it's going to be an oven or a pencil or something ?

I'm willing to bet Apple wouldn't deviate that much and just make it a smaller version of the iPad, which is a tablet form factor computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.