Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flur

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
So I'm trying to use the new Apple Music to add songs to My Music so that I can shuffle them with the rest of what I listen to on my iphone. When I click the link I get a check mark telling me the song has been added, but it never shows up in My Music. Is this happening to anyone else or just to me?

mjcxp

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
So I'm trying to use the new Apple Music to add songs to My Music so that I can shuffle them with the rest of what I listen to on my iphone. When I click the link I get a check mark telling me the song has been added, but it never shows up in My Music. Is this happening to anyone else or just to me?
Did you uncheck show music available offline by clicking on the arrow. I see the music I added but my music downloaded from iTunes disappear. It is extremely confusing.

flur

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Did you uncheck show music available offline by clicking on the arrow. I see the music I added but my music downloaded from iTunes disappear. It is extremely confusing.

Where is the arrow? I thought there was an option in Settings --> Music but I don't see it anymore.

mjcxp

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Should be on the My Music tab then there is red title displaying songs, albums, etc. click on that.

flur

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
Ahh, found it. It's hidden in the sort. Thanks!

sliprat

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2011
Should be on the My Music tab then there is red title displaying songs, albums, etc. click on that.

I was having the same problem. That was a huge help! Thanks! Now I have a bunch of cloud stuff I set up sometime previously that I don't want, but I can fix that ;0)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.