Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple and the NBA today announced that they have partnered on a new Apple Music playlist, as noted by Bloomberg.

eddy-cue-warriors-800x699.jpg

The report notes that the new Base:Line playlist will have about 40 songs with a hip-hop focus. The songs will also be available through the NBA's app and website, and will be featured in game highlights shared on social media.

Apple plans to refresh the playlist weekly, with the songs sourced from independent label UnitedMasters.

Article Link: Apple Music and NBA Partner on New Playlist, Songs Will Be Featured in Game Highlights

• Haha
Reactions: DeepIn2U

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The NBA is so important for the young generation and Apple knows this.

NBA is so important to at least 2 major demographics that have nothing to do nor restricted to age. I’m a Canadian citizen and even I know this, unsure if you’re American and didn’t realize this

Nice. Cue the haters..

You’ll always see them but they’ve not had anything worthy on their given plates to hate about. I’m not hater, in fact I love Eddie cause he doesn’t muck about or hide behind rhetoric nor make excuses - he’s always gotten the job done! Online store, retail store transactions, App Store, Apple Music services and iTunes have all over the last 2 decades plus have performed rock solid (iMessage as well) even if we include all the very minimal issues or outages! It’s been bullet proof comparatively to any other competitions online offerings!!

but only Cue can be this big an NBA team fan and STILL wear sandals on front row lmao! (That my fitness takes balls)!

Reactions: PC_tech

Baymowe335

Suspended
Oct 6, 2017
NBA is so important to at least 2 major demographics that have nothing to do nor restricted to age. I’m a Canadian citizen and even I know this, unsure if you’re American and didn’t realize this

You’ll always see them but they’ve not had anything worthy on their given plates to hate about. I’m not hater, in fact I love Eddie cause he doesn’t muck about or hide behind rhetoric nor make excuses - he’s always gotten the job done! Online store, retail store transactions, App Store, Apple Music services and iTunes have all over the last 2 decades plus have performed rock solid (iMessage as well) even if we include all the very minimal issues or outages! It’s been bullet proof comparatively to any other competitions online offerings!!

but only Cue can be this big an NBA team fan and STILL wear sandals on front row lmao! (That my fitness takes balls)!
And one of them demos are kids ages 6-14.

Reactions: DeepIn2U

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
And one of them demos are kids ages 6-14.

yes that is a demographic but it’s a very narrow view if we consider “age” as a demographic on its own merit.

I’m just saying there are larger measure of demographic of NBA fans which I, personally, feel/think Apple is looking at ... Eddie cue fits into others but age definitely ... we’ve all seen how his fandom is at a level of insanity; yet healthy.
;) Cheers.
[automerge]1579235492[/automerge]
What is it with you guys and your preoccupation with things being shoved down your throats. It's weird. Music goes in your ears, bud.

LMAO!! Dude I haven’t laughed so hard in a month but thank you! Nicely done!
[automerge]1579235668[/automerge]
A couple million people came out for the Raptors parade in Toronto, so this can't be understated.

the last two games was an experience I’ll never forget ... the pictures and videos I have from Simcoe downtown to Yonge/Bloor ... like a dream come true.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.