Apple & Nikon

ponyboy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2002
SLC UT/Italy
I see the simalarities between Apple and Volkswagen so how about Apple and Nikon? http://www.nikonusa.com/coolpix/frame.html . Nikon is taking after apple with the upcoming release of a new digital camera, being very secretive, counting down the days and giving a new "clue" everyday but check out the frame of the circle in the middle of this link. Are those not the ipod control buttons? How about a totally iniegrated with iphoto, icamera from nikon just a thought.

Seybold is on the same day as the nikon announcment???????

rekras

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2001
NJ
lol nikon wishes it could build hype like apple can, noone will give a sh*t about they're new camera.

Comment

ponyboy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2002
SLC UT/Italy
No doubt nikon doesnt come close, in fact I dont think I have ever seen any apple idea copied that even comes close to the original. I just thought the attempt was a crack up

Comment

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
Re: What

Originally posted by bingimar
Hey!

Nikon builds the very best cameras around!

how do you like them apple's
I'm more of a Minolta man myself... I bought the last one because I have a 75-300 zoom lense that I didn't want to give up. It was from a previous minolta camera that I worked a trade on. I went for the best one I could find, and didn't go with the completely auto camera. This one can be full auto, full manual, or any combination. That, and it does what I need/want it to. THAT is the most important thing, get what you want, that does what you need/want, and be happy with the purchase. Why else would we buy Mac's in the peecee dominated world?? Because we KNOW better :D.

Comment

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
Nikon has the best pro digital cameras ($3000 and up), but for the mid-range (like the CoolPix'), i prefer Fujifilm...

The hype Nikon is building is nowhere near Apple before MWSF, even though Nikon has pretty loyal costumers...

My 2¢

Comment

wesley.bowman

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2002
Nikon, schmikon - Leica is the way to go!

Leica is the exact opposite of Apple. They create a buzz by introducing a camera with the same old 50 year old technology.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.